Friday, July 28, 2023

Welcome To My New Blog!

 Welcome to the first post of my new blog Mimi’s Heart and Home!  This blog is a space where I share my faith, current events, and words of encouragement.  

 I hope to have many friends over on my You Tube Channel to  join me as I have the freedom to share more thoughts.

  Here is a link to my channel:Mimi.Todd

  To begin this new adventure, I am designating the month of August as a month of Strength!  For 31 days I will share a scripture of strength on the community tab of my You Tube Channel and then every Sunday I will post a devotional on the strength we have as believers.

  Look for the first post for  A Time For Strength on August 6, 2023!  I am looking so forward to learning how to tap into God’s strength!

   We live in dark and uncertain times my friend.  Inflation, soaring prices, bank failures, rampant crime, and political unrest in our own country.  I believe it will only get worse in the days ahead but we have hope!  



I look forward to sharing with you all very soon!


Be safe and blessed,

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

God’s Command of Strength and Courage Joshua 1:1-9

  31 Days of Strength - August 1-7 This is one of the greatest verses of faith in the Old Testament.  We read and quote it often but do we r...